PLEASE NOTE: Help us better understand our customers needs by simply adding your company name or Industry type in the shipping address box during your checkout process.
THE SENSORCON INDUSTRIAL INSPECTOR: PART # INS-CO-02
Sensorcon proudly introduces the Industrial Inspector! An Intrinsically Safe Carbon Monoxide Detector and Meter designed for professional Industrial use.
If you're looking for a Carbon Monoxide Meter for monitoring a building, construction, and industrial work, then our Industrial Inspector is the right meter for the job.
This is guaranteed to be the best Carbon Monoxide meter, detector and portable alarm available for Industrial use and is certified Intrinsically Safe to UL913 for Class I & II explosive hazardous environments. Our Inspector is durable, rugged, and waterproof.
How can we claim it's the best? Because of the advanced sensor technology and because you can buy factory direct right from the Sensorcon online store. All of our products are designed and made in the USA.
PLEASE REFER TO OUR INTERACTIVE CHART TO COMPARE MODELS:
- Measuring Range: 0-500ppm
- Display Range: 0-1999ppm
- Resolution: 1ppm
- Accuracy: +/- 10% of reading at ambient conditions
- Response time: (T90): < 20 seconds
- Size: ~3.2″ x 2.2″ x 0.9″
- Unit Weight 4 ounces
- Battery Life: >2 yrs (without alarms on)
- Battery Type: CR123A (Panasonic CR123A required for Industrial version)
- Alarm setpoints: 35 ppm low, 200 ppm high
- Alarm types: Visual LCD/LED, Audible Buzzer (80-85dB), and Vibrate Mode (vibrate in Industrial models only)
- Temperature Range : -4 to +122 °F (-20 to +50 °C)
- Humidity Range: 20%-90% RH continuous (0-99% intermittent, e.g.
- Sensor Type: electrochemical
- Ingress Rating: IP 67 (completely dust proof & water proof)
- Steel alligator clip with lanyard loop
- CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE SPECIFICATIONS BROCHURE
- CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE ONLINE INSTRUCTION MANUAL
- CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD A REPLACEMENT SHIPPING MANUAL
PLEASE WATCH THE VIDEO BELOW TO COMPARE MODELS!
For more information please contact our sales department!
Phone: 1-716-566-2728 E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org