Phone: 1-716-566-2728 E-Mail: email@example.com
THE SENSORCON HYDROGEN SULFIDE INSPECTOR: PART # INS-H2S-01
The Sensorcon Inspector is a portable H2S detector with a continous concentration monitoring LCD display of the ppm levels of H2S in real time. Measure Hydrogen Sulfide anywhere with the Sensorcon portable H2S Inspector. Perfect for oil, gas, agriculture, and sewer waste applications.
The best portable Hydrogen Sulfide Tester and Meter on the market is the Sensorcon H2S Inspector. We guarantee it! How can we claim it's the best? Because of the advanced sensor technology and because you can buy factory direct right from the Sensorcon online store. All of our products are designed and manufactured in the USA.
PLEASE REFER TO OUR INTERACTIVE CHART TO COMPARE MODELS:
- Range: 0-400ppm
- Resolution: 1ppm
- Accuracy: +/- 10% of reading or +/- 1ppm (whichever is higher)
- Size: ~3.2″ x 2.2″ x 0.9″
- Unit Weight 4 ounces
- Battery Life: >2 yrs (without alarms on)
- Battery Type: CR123A (Panasonic CR123A required for Industrial version)
- Alarm setpoints: 10 ppm low, 15 ppm high
- Alarm types: Visual LCD/LED, Audible Buzzer (80-85dB), and Vibrate Mode (vibrate in Industrial models only)
- Temperature Range : -4 to +122 °F (-20 to +50 °C)
- Humidity Range: 20%-90% RH continuous (0-99% intermittent, e.g.
- Sensor Type: amperometric type electrochemical sensor
- Ingress Rating: IP 67 (completely dust proof & water proof)
- Steel alligator clip with lanyard loop
- CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE SPECIFICATIONS BROCHURE
- CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE ONLINE INSTRUCTION MANUAL
- CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD A REPLACEMENT SHIPPING MANUAL
WATCH THE VIDEO BELOW TO COMPARE INSPECTOR MODELS!