Phone: 1-716-566-2728 E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
THE SENSORCON H2S INDUSTRIAL INSPECTOR: PART # INS-H2S-02
Sensorcon proudly introduces the Intrinsically Safe H2S Detector and monitor with a high quality sensor. Our Inspector is certified Intrinsically Safe to UL913 for Class I and II explosive hazardous industrial environments.
The H2S Inspector features a continuous concentration monitoring display. Easily monitor H2S in explosive environments such as oil refineries, waste water treatment facilities, and other professional industrial operations.
PLEASE REFER TO OUR INTERACTIVE CHART TO COMPARE MODELS:
- Resolution: 1ppm
- Range: 0-400ppm
- Accuracy: +/- 10% of reading or +/- 1ppm (whichever is higher)
- Size: ~3.2″ x 2.2″ x 0.9″
- Battery Life: >2 yrs (without alarms on)
- Battery Type: CR123A (Panasonic CR123A required for Industrial version)
- Alarm setpoints: 10 ppm low, 15 ppm high
- Alarm types: Visual LCD/LED, Audible Buzzer (80-85dB), and Vibrate Mode (vibrate in Industrial models only)
- Temperature Range : -4 to +122 °F (-20 to +50 °C)
- Humidity Range: 20%-90% RH continuous (0-99% intermittent, e.g.
- Sensor Type: amperometric type electrochemical sensor
- Ingress Rating: IP 67 (completely dust proof & water proof)
- Steel alligator clip with lanyard loop
- Unit Weight 4 ounces
- CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE SPECIFICATIONS BROCHURE
- CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE ONLINE INSTRUCTION MANUAL
WATCH THE VIDEO BELOW TO COMPARE INSPECTOR MODELS!